- My Palm Beaches Review first lost Google search engine coverage for the pages in it linked from Wikipedia. The site has since disappeared entirely from the Google search engine: see http://gilbert-wesley-purdy.blogspot.com/ (site URL) and site:http://gilbert-wesley-purdy.blogspot.com/ (Google listing of site pages being indexed);
- The Google coverage for my Virtual Grub Street Front Page site has been reduced to a handful of pages: see http://virtual-grub-street.blogspot.com/ (site URL) and site:http://virtual-grub-street.blogspot.com/ (Google listing of site pages being indexed);
- A number of the longtime first page Google listings associated with the original Virtual Grub Street blog have slipped to lower search pages and the traffic has correspondingly gone down by approximately 20% as a result;
- The most recent Google search engine index for the Wiki Watchdog blog has retained the main blog page and the three individual pages indexed during the previous crawling-cycle. None of the new individual pages has been indexed: see http://vgs-wiki-watchdog.blogspot.com/ (site URL) site:http://vgs-wiki-watchdog.blogspot.com/ (Google listing of site pages being indexed);
- The Google cache page for QLRS - Criticism : AT'ang Canon Vol. 3 No. 4 Jul 2004 disappeared for 2 days but is now back up;
- The claim that I vandalized User:Prometheuspan's talk page has been removed and the message supporting him in his struggle has been returned to the page: see "...pack psychology driven anarchy...";
- Donald Albury "is taking a moderate wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia at the end of May": see User talk:Dalbury and Wiki Watchdog's article Is Wikipedia Handing Out Your Browsing Information to Thousands?.
Can an Al Qaida cell really have infiltrated Wikipedia? Somehow I suspect we'll all have to decide for ourselves.